This week, work on revising your first short story by going through my notes. If you haven't already! I'll be getting you notes on your second story as soon as I am able. Then you can work on revising it, too.
You have until Monday, April 13 to finish revising both short stories and turn in your new drafts. You can turn them in any time before then, too -- if you're ready to have them off your plate again before that, send them my way whenever!
I plan to give you some line-editing feedback on them after that, but I'm not holding myself to a time frame for that. Not sure what my April's going to look like. Since you won't have to turn them in again, I'll just do my best to get any line-editing suggestions to you by the end of April. Then you can have two really nice short stories to share with others, put in your portfolio for the year, print off and share with grandparents, whatever.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me your thoughts and opinions and questions!